Okay, this will go down as one of my most fave sessions ever. Here is why.
1) This gorgeous mama got out of the vehicle and was just SO HAPPY with the pampering she received as part of my GLAM maternity package, a blow out, hand massage, makeup, not only did she look incredible, she felt incredible. This. This just made me so happy and excited for the shoot! EVERY mama deserves this!
2) Their 10 year old son got out of the car and came over to me and introduced himself and politely asked me for my name. Um. I wanted to keep him. And he was amazing with little bro throughout the entire session!
3) I don’t have to say much about the little guy. His adorable-ness speaks for itself. And all his amazingly adorable smiles.
4) This family is going from blue….to a little bit of pink soon! SO Excited for them to be adding a little lady to the mix!
5) So much fun and laughter during the session, partly due to my falling apart stool that I was at risk of breaking and falling every time I stood on it (which, was often). Note, it didn’t break, and I didn’t fall, but I did get a new stool at Menards shortly after :)
6) Not really why this session is a fave, but, I edited out like a bazillion mosquitos. A bazillion.
7) The end result. I am just in love with the resulting images from this session, location was perfect, light was perfect, this family is perfect. Thank you for choosing me and trusting in me to capture this time in your family’s life, and I can’t wait to meet baby girl :)